Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SPSiteManager update coming soon

From Keith's blog :

As I noted in my previous post The Next Big Thing - The SharePoint Configuration Analyzer V.Next, we'll be combining the functionality of SPSiteManager with the SharePoint Configuration Analyzer, and incorporating SPUserUtil as well. In the mean time, we've found some immediate additions we need to make to SPSiteManager based on overwhelming customer requests and feature requests. Thus, I'm working on an update to SPSiteManager to include the following before moving forward. First I'll note what is complete, and then what is in progress to go into this version before I release it. This of course, is not an all encompassing feature request list :).

1 comment:

digital signature said...

Hi there! glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative stuff. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!